Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen. 3. Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
Where is the delete Instagram option?
How to delete an Instagram account
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser. …
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/). …
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”
How do I delete an Instagram post?
On the photo page, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- These three dots sit in a horizontal line to the right of your username above the photo. Abbey White/Business Insider.
- Tap the top option, the red “Delete” button, to delete a post. …
- Tap the second option, “Archive,” to archive the post.
How do you delete Instagram on the app?
Delete Instagram by starting in the app
- Go to your profile.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon on the top right (the three horizontal lines).
- Tap on Settings at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap Help.
- Tap Help Center, then a browser window will pop-up.
- Tap Managing Your Account.
- Tap Delete Your Account.
Why can t I delete Instagram posts?
Via Android or iOS
Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. Select the appropriate image in your album, touch the “…” button and then press “Delete” to confirm. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
How do you delete Instagram posts fast?
Follow these steps for proper use:
- Register on the app and log in to your IG profile;
- Click on the “Bulk Posts Delete” section on the dashboard;
- Then, mass select your posts or choose a few;
- Click on the “Delete Selected Posts”.
How do I archive an Instagram post?
How to archive posts on Instagram
- Open Instagram and navigate to your profile.
- Tap the photo you want to archive.
- Select the three dots in the upper-right corner of your post.
- Choose Archive.
- Your photo will disappear from your profile.
How do you delete Instagram on iPhone?
How to delete the Instagram app off your iOS device
- Press and hold the Instagram app icon on the homescreen of your iOS device until all the apps begin to wiggle.
- Tap the ‘x’ in the top left corner of the Instagram app.
- Tap “Delete.”