Go to www.youtube.com/gaia_link. In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password. Note: If you don’t remember your old YouTube password, unfortunately there is no password recovery option for these accounts. Select Claim channel.
How do I recover my YouTube account without email and password?
What to Do If You Forget Your YouTube Username or Password
- Go to YouTube.com and click the Sign In link at the top-right corner of the page. …
- Click either the Forgot Username link or the Forgot Password link.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the verification code from the multicolored text. …
- Click the Reset My Password!
Does YouTube delete old accounts?
YouTube says it can delete your account if you’re not ‘commercially viable’ I signed in with a YouTube username .
How do I contact Google to restore my account?
Avoid account & password recovery services
For your security, you can’t call Google for help to sign into your account. We don’t work with any service that claims to provide account or password support.
How do I find out what email is associated with my YouTube account?
To find a YouTuber’s email address do the following.
- Go to the channel’s home page.
- Click the “about” tab.
- Scroll down to the button that says “view email address”.
- The email address will appear if it’s available. Not all YouTubers publish their email addresses.
How long do inactive YouTube accounts last?
Inactive accounts policy
Not logging in to the site for at least six months. Never having uploaded video content.
How long until YouTube deletes an inactive account?
After June 1,” Google said in a blog post. As part of this policy, Google will delete the content on the platform(s) where a user has been inactive for two years (24 months).
How long does it take for YouTube to delete your account?
This deletion may not happen immediately, so don’t be surprised if it takes a short time to see your channel actually disappear. Some users have reported the process taking up to 30 days on YouTube’s end.
How do I find the owner of a YouTube channel?
To find the channel owner’s name and email:
- Go to studio.youtube.com.
- Click Settings. Permissions.
- You’ll view the name and email of everyone that has access to this channel. Make note of the owner’s info.
What is recovery email address?
A recovery email address helps you get back in and is where we send you security notifications. An alternate email address is one you can use to sign in. A contact email address is where you get information about most Google services you use.
How can I get into my old Gmail account without password?
Gmail’s Standard Recovery Procedure
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How can I recover my old Gmail account without phone number and recovery email?
Go to the Gmail sign in page at https://mail.google.com/ and after entering your e-mail address click the “Forgot password? link. Go directly to the start of the recovery process at https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery.