Click “Account,” then “Logout.” Enter your mobile phone number into the “Email” field and type your Facebook password into the “Password” field. Click “Login” to log into Facebook using your cellphone number.
How can I recover my Facebook account with mobile number?
If you’re still having trouble, you can try to recover your account: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
How can I recover my old Facebook account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I recover my Facebook account if I have changed my mobile number and Cannot receive my confirmation code?
To do this, go to Facebook sign up page and click “Forgotten Account?” this will take you the “reset password” page. Click the “no longer have access to these?” link. You will be requested to provide a new phone number or email address so that they can contact you to help you in recovering your account.
How can I open my old Facebook account without password?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How can I open my old Facebook account without password and phone number?
Here is how it is done:
- Visit the Facebook website and click on the Forgot account tab.
- You will get an email or number as a recovery option.
- To go ahead, click on no longer have access to these.
- The next available option is to give a friend’s number.
- Input a friend’s number to continue.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.