Why can’t I log into my Facebook account on my new phone?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
How do I get my Facebook account on my new phone?
Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover. Tap and select Find Support or Report Profile. Choose Something Else, then tap Next. Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my old Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I get back into Facebook?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How can I open my old Facebook account without password and phone number?
Here is how it is done:
- Visit the Facebook website and click on the Forgot account tab.
- You will get an email or number as a recovery option.
- To go ahead, click on no longer have access to these.
- The next available option is to give a friend’s number.
- Input a friend’s number to continue.