Visit the Explore tab by tapping the magnifying glass icon from your app (or the # icon on desktop). Now you can explore… Explore!
How do I fix my explore page on Twitter?
If you’re having trouble with mobile.twitter.com, please try the following steps:
- Try clearing your cache and cookies for your device’s mobile browser. You can clear cache and cookies from the settings menu for your mobile browser.
- Turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
How do you explore tweets on Twitter?
Go directly to the page of the person you want to follow closely and see what they’ve tweeted. Search for the hashtag of the event you wish to follow, then tap on the “Live” tab to see the most recent tweets in the larger conversation. Turn on your notifications.
How do you add a tab on Twitter?
- Select the Streams icon from the launch menu.
- Click the tab to which you want to add your new Twitter list. …
- Click Add Stream.
- Select your Twitter profile and click the Lists tab on the right.
- Click Create a new list.
- Enter a name and optional description for your list.
How do I change the Explore page on Twitter?
How to Change your Location on Twitter
- Tap on the gear icon on the top right-hand corner of the app in Explore.
- This will bring up Explore settings – uncheck the “Show content in this location” box.
- Tap on Explore locations and pick your location.
Why did Twitter remove worldwide trends?
Conversation. As part of this update, we’ve removed the Worldwide Trends view, but hear us out: we’re working on improving Explore so we show you more relevant content for the different locations that you pick. How about an edit button already?
How do I get all tweets from user Tweepy?
Extract someone’s tweet using tweepy
- This blog post is to remind myself the simple useage of the tweepy. …
- Importing necessary python scripts.
- Select the userID.
- extract the latest 200 tweets using api.user_timeline.
- Show the extracted 3 latest tweets. …
- Extract as many past tweets as possible. …
- Save the tweets into csv.
How to use hashtags
- People use the hashtag symbol (#) before a relevant keyword or phrase in their Tweet to categorize those Tweets and help them show more easily in Twitter search.
- Clicking or tapping on a hashtagged word in any message shows you other Tweets that include that hashtag.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Twitter Search.
- Type in your hashtag including the hashtag sign in the search box in the top right corner, next to your profile options.
- Hit Search and Twitter will return with most recent tweets and popular accounts using your hashtag.
What are tabs on Twitter?
Twitter is also adding support for multi-instances to the app along with Tabs, which means you can now have different instances of Twitter open at the same time. This feature works well with the Tabs feature as you can have a tab open in one instance of the app, and another tab open in a different instance.
How do I find groups on Twitter?
Members can access Communities through the dedicated tab at the bottom of the app for iOS, or in the sidebar on Twitter.com.
Why are there no lists on Twitter?
Ever. Having no lists is quite common for Twitter noobs because frankly, they either don’t know about them, don’t understand or see the value, or are simply afraid of them. Lists are not vampires or clowns, people.