What is the magnifying glass icon on Instagram?
The best way to find people to follow is by tapping the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the app. This will open the Explore page, where you’ll find a feed of suggested posts based on what Instagram thinks you’re interested in.
How do you reset the magnifying glass on Instagram?
Show fewer posts like this
- Open Instagram and log in to the account using your credentials.
- Go to the explore page by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
- Tap on the picture you do not like or you do not wish to see.
- Tap on the menu of that picture and hit the ‘see fewer posts like this’ option. And it is done.
How do you hide posts on Instagram?
Step 1: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the post you want to hide. Step 2: Tap “Hide.” Once you hide a post, Instagram will tell you that the user’s content will now be shown lower in your feed.
How do I hide all my posts on Instagram?
How to hide photos on Instagram without deleting them
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Open the photo or photos that you wish to hide.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘Archive’ from the drop-down list.
- Done! The post will now be removed from your feed.
How do I refresh my Instagram feed?
To refresh your Instagram feed, simply pull down your screen and release. Refreshing your Instagram feed will rearrange the posts on your feed.
How do I change my Instagram feed?
Step 1: Open the Instagram app. Step 2: Tap on the magnifying glass search icon in the bottom row of the app. Step 3: Next, select a post that you do not like. Step 4: Now, tap the three-dot menu icon of the particular post.
How do you clean out your Instagram feed?
8 Practical Ways to Clean Up Your Instagram
- Unfollow Accounts You Never Interact With. …
- Delete or Archive Old Photos. …
- Update Your Bio and Other Personal Info. …
- Mute Stories or Posts You Don’t Care About. …
- Use “Close Friends” to Limit Your Audience. …
- See How Much Time You Spend on Instagram. …
- Restrict or Block Toxic People.
How do you hide Instagram posts without deleting them?
On your smartphone, open the Instagram app and tap on the post you wish to save. In the top right corner of the post, tap the three dots icon. “Archive” is the option to choose.
How do I archive all my posts on Instagram?
Tap the three-dots button on the top right corner, select “Archive” and then tap the top bar of the application to make sure you are on that page. These 3 moves will be recorded in order to archive other posts. 6. After it, tap the “Done” green button which is appeared on the screen to finish recording.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.