How do I enable a disabled YouTube account?
Go to create a channel and fill out the form. This action will restore your YouTube channel.
If you have a Brand Account
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account. Add or manage your channel(s).
- Select the hidden channel.
- When asked to create a channel, click OK.
Why is my account disabled on YouTube?
Whether you’re commenting on videos or uploading videos of your own, you’re expected to follow them. If you break any of these rules or upload content that infringes on copyright, your account can be disabled. This is usually permanent, though in certain cases you can appeal your case and try to restore your account.
How do I unblock YouTube?
How do you unblock YouTube at school or work?
- Use Google Translate. Even if your VPN won’t work, there is still a way to unblock YouTube videos at school or at your office. …
- Unblock YouTube with a proxy. …
- Unblock YouTube using browser extensions. …
- Unblock YouTube by modifying the URL. …
- Download YouTube videos directly.
How do I get back my disabled Google account?
If you own the account, you can request access to it again.
- Sign in to your Google Account on a browser, like Chrome.
- Select Request Review.
- Follow the instructions.
How do you get around YouTube bans?
Ways to Watch Blocked YouTube Videos (All Country Tested)
- 1) VPNs. VPN is the safest and strongest way to mask IP addresses. …
- 2) Proxy. Proxy is a server application that treats you as you are using a different IP address. …
- 3) Smart DNS. …
- 4) Download YouTube Videos. …
- 5) Use Tor to Unblock YouTube Videos. …
- 6) Use Google Translate.
How do I Unsuspend my YouTube account?
3 Steps To Unlock Your Youtube Account
- Step 1: Do NOT Email, TWEET! Yes, you read that right. …
- Step 2: Submit an Appeal. If you believe your account was suspended due to an error, this is your chance to explain your case to the moderators and have them lift the suspension. …
- Step 3: Back up all your videos and content.
Can YouTube account be deactivated?
Closing your YouTube channel will permanently delete your content, including videos, comments, messages, playlists, and history. Note that you can’t currently delete a channel on mobile devices. It may take some time for your channel to be permanently deleted.
How long is a YouTube account disabled?
In case you continue to violate the guidelines, you will be issued a strike, causing your account to be suspended for one week, and you will have 90 days to keep a clean record to avoid further suspension. During the suspension, you will not be allowed to: Upload videos or stories. Stream lives.
Why is my account disabled?
If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled,” you can send an appeal to have it recovered. Facebook may disable your account if you’ve used it in a way that violates their terms and standards. This includes using a fake name, impersonating someone, sending spam messages, and harassing other users.