Why can’t I turn on YouTube chat?
Live chat is turned on by default and shows to the right of your live stream’s video player. Note: Live chat is not available if your channel or live stream’s audience is set as ‘Made for Kids’. …
Why is my YouTube live chat disabled?
If your channel or live stream’s audience is set as made for kids, some features will be turned off or restricted.
Where is the chat on YouTube?
Live chat is turned on by default and shows up to the right of your live stream’s video player. After your live stream ends, it’ll be archived and viewers can replay the video along with the live chat.
How do you see live chat comments on YouTube?
- Tap the Live Comments tab (speech bubble icon) in the tab bar.
- At the bottom of the Live Comments pane, there will be text that says “Connected to YouTube” followed by the name of the stream.
How do you live chat?
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Head to the Party for the Parks program live stream page.
- In the chat box, click on the “Create a Channel to Join the Chat” button.
- Enter the First Name and Last Name of how you’d like to appear in the Live Chat.
- You’re ready to chat!
How do you chat on the YouTube app?
YouTube: Here’s How to Start a Chat With a Friend
- Step 1: Tap “Inbox” at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Friends” near the top of the screen. …
- Step 3: Near the top of the screen, long-press on the friend you wish to start a chat with. …
- Step 4: Tap “Chat with [name].”