Go to Settings→General, there you will see the link Download a copy of your Facebook data at the bottom. Just click on the Link→Start→My archive→enter your Facebook password→Submit. In the confirmation message, click on Start my archive.
How do I export Facebook group members to excel?
How to Export Facebook Group Members’ Information to Excel
- Open a Web browser on your computer. …
- Type “Export group members to csv” into the search bar on your account home page. …
- Click the “Go To App” button on the application’s Facebook page.
Can you backup a Facebook group?
Nope, for now you can’t backup the group 🙂 Doubi Sh.
How do I export my Facebook data?
How do I export my Facebook Page’s insights data?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Export Data in the top right.
- Select a data type, file format and date range. You may also need to choose a layout.
- Click Export Data again.
How do I Download Facebook data?
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
How do I download a CSV file from Facebook?
Note: the export is in HTML format so you have to so some fancy copy, pasting and replacing to get a CSV file.
- Log into your Facebook Profile page (not your Company page)
- Go to Settings.
- Click to Your Facebook Information tab.
- Click on Download Your Information.
How can I Download all posts from a Facebook group?
How can we save all the posts along with comments from a Facebook group for our reference? – Quora. Click in the top right of the post where 3 dots icon is showing. Select Save Post, Save Event, Save Link or Save Video.
What is Facebook data extractor?
Automated tool that enables you to extract profile information, fan pages, like pages, and user emails.
Can you export Facebook ad data?
Navigate to your Ads Manager and find the Reports button in the top-right of your reporting table. To export data as a CSV or Excel file, click Reports and then select Export Table Data, choose the type of file you want and then click Export.