Highlight the status update and right-click the selection. Click “Copy” from the context menu.
How do I copy and paste to my status on Facebook?
Go to the location where you want to paste the copied text. It can be a chat on Messenger, your Status update, or anywhere else on Facebook. Place the cursor and paste the text with Ctrl + V on Windows or Command + V on Mac. You can also right-click to bring up the context menu again and select Paste from the options.
Where is status on Facebook?
Navigate to the “Status” option displayed on your Facebook page. The Status option will be indicated by a blank field that reads, “What’s on your mind?” Type your new Facebook status into the blank status field. You can post an update about any topic you want to share with your Facebook friends.
How do you copy someone’s status?
– Go to internal storage then open WhatsApp folder in it. -Open Media folder. -Open the folder and copy the pictures and video that you want to save in a different folder. -Now all the pictures and video are permanently saved in your phone.
What is the status meaning?
1a : position or rank in relation to others the status of a father. b : relative rank in a hierarchy of prestige especially : high prestige. 2 : the condition of a person or thing in the eyes of the law. 3 : state or condition with respect to circumstances the status of the negotiations.
Whats App quotes for status?
Best Quotes For WhatsApp Status
- Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. …
- Don’t lower your standards for anyone or anything, SELF-RESPECT is everything.
- If you see me LESS, I’m making some changes in life, you are one of them.
- You’re not too old and it is not too late.
- Never give up, everyone has bad days.
How do you make a status video?
How to Make a Video Status in WhatsApp. To record your video directly in the WhatsApp app, go to the Status tab and tap the camera icon next to “My Status.” Doing so will open up a screen where you can snap a picture or record video. To record a video, simply hold down on the record button to start recording.
What is an example of status?
The definition of status is a person’s standing, position or state. Middle class is an example of a person’s financial status. Being in a position of power is an example of having status. A person’s condition, position or standing relative to that of others.