How do I change photo sharing settings on Facebook?
To edit the privacy settings for your photos:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap Uploads.
- Tap to open a photo, then tap. in the top right.
- Tap Edit Post Privacy. If you don’t see this: …
- Tap to select who can see your photo, then tap Done.
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blockedfrom uploading photos.
At the top-right corner of the Facebook post, click the three dots. From the menu that opens after clicking the three dots, select “Edit Audience.” You’ll see a “Select Audience” window. Here, at the top, select “Public.”
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
In most cases if you do not see a share button on a post it’s because the person’s privacy setting are set to friends only. Also there is no share button on a post in a closed group nor in a secret group. It’s all about the privacy settings.