How do I change my Facebook URL 2020?
To change the username (URL/vanity) for your Facebook profile:
- Click (drop down icon) at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Username.
- Enter your new username and your password, then click Save Changes.
How do I change my URL on Facebook Mobile?
About This Article
- Open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap the speech bubble icon in the lower-left corner.
- Tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Username.
- Tap Edit Username.
- Type a new username.
- Tap Save on iPhone or the checkmark icon on Android.
How do I get my Facebook URL?
Android devices generally show the link options in the app, but iOS devices do not.
- Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the business page, and tap More.
- Scroll down and tap Show Link.
- Copy the your URL.
- Tap OK.
To find your Facebook page URL, just follow these steps: Go to www.facebook.com and login. For your personal page URL, click on your name at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner. … The URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.
Click inside the text field marked “What’s on Your Mind,” which is located right above your Facebook wall. Type the status update that you want to include with the link. Type or paste the URL of the Web page that you want to share into the text field. Include the “http://” section of the URL.