How do you add audience to Facebook page?
Create a Page engagement Custom Audience
To create an Page engagement Custom Audience: Go to your Audiences. Click the Create Audience drop-down and choose Custom Audience. Note: If you’ve never created an audience of any kind before, you’ll see a Create a Custom Audiences button, not a drop-down.
Just go to your Ads Manager and click on the menu in the top left corner. Navigate to Audiences under Assets in the All Tools section. If you’ve created any custom audiences, you will see them in your Asset Library. Go to the blue Create Audience button and select Custom Audience.
How do you create a custom audience?
How to use your Custom Audience
- Open Facebook Ads Manager and click Create Ad.
- Follow the steps to set up your ad. …
- Set the ad to target your selected Custom Audience.
- Refine your targeting options. …
- Set your budget and timing as usual and you’re ready to go.
How do you make a saved audience?
To create a Saved Audience from scratch, go to the “Audiences” section of Ads Manager… Click the “Create Audience” button at the far right and select “Saved Audience.” Now create the audience as you normally would within the ad set.
What are the 4 types of audiences?
The 4 Types of Audience
- Friendly. Your purpose: reinforcing their beliefs.
- Apathetic. Your purpose is to first to convince them that it matters for them.
- Uninformed. Your requirement is to educate before you can begin to propose a course of action.
- Hostile. You purpose is to respect them and their viewpoint.
How do I target visitors to my Facebook page?
Bring back website visitors
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click Tools, then choose Audiences.
- Click Create Audience.
- Select Custom Audience.
- Click Website Traffic.
- Give your Custom Audience a name, choose a Website Traffic option and click Create Audience.