How do you attach a video to a Facebook comment?
Facebook users can now leave videos as comments on posts and status updates. By selecting the camera icon underneath a string of replies — previously used only to add a photo — you’re now able to upload your own video clip on Facebook’s iOS and Android app, as well as on its regular site.
Why can’t I post a video in Facebook comments?
Common reasons commenting may be limited or blocked: Comment sent too quickly: You can only comment once every ten seconds. Comment too short: Comments for this stream must be at least 100 characters. Follow streamer to comment: You must follow this streamer before you can leave a comment.
How do I post a video in a reply on Facebook?
When you click the camera icon next to a comment field, instead of just seeing an option for images, you’ll now be able to upload a video as a comment reply. You can leave video comments on posts made both by your friends and pages you follow, as well as within event and group pages.
How do you embed a video in a comment?
Insert a Video from YouTube, Vimeo, or Microsoft Stream
- Navigate to the video’s webpage.
- Copy the url, and paste it into the comment.
- The link will become an embedded player. You may now publish your comment.
How do I download a video from a comment on Facebook?
Right-click on the Facebook video you want to download and choose Copy video URL at current time. Head over to fbdown.net. Paste the link where it asks you to and click Download.
How do you post a song in a comment on Facebook?
How to add songs to Facebook Stories
- Take a photo or video from the Facebook camera or upload one from your camera roll.
- Tap the sticker icon and select the music sticker.
- Find the song you want to add, and the right part of the song you want to share, and add the sticker with the artists and song name to your post.
How do I post a video on a comment on YouTube?
Once you sign in, you’ll be able to comment on YouTube videos:
- Scroll down to the Comments section. It’s below the description of the video.
- Click into the line that says, “Add a public comment…”
- Add your comment.
- Click the COMMENT box.
How do I allow attachments in WordPress comments?
Go to the Plugins area of WordPress and click the “Add New” button.
- Search for “Comment Attachment” from the text field on the right.
- Click “Install Now” then “Activate” buttons for the Comment Attachment Plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, go to the Settings section of WordPress and click “Discussion.”