First of All, Select the Facebook page to add multiple CTA. Add any of the buttons mentioned above in the article and then go to page settings. Click on Edit and click the checkbox written: “Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button.” Click on save changes.
Call-to-action buttons on Facebook posts
Unfortunately, you can’t add call-to-action buttons on the standard Facebook site. Instead, you’ll need to do it through Facebook Business Manager.
To add a call-to-action button in Ads Manager:
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click Create.
- Choose a marketing objective and click Continue.
- Choose the audience, placements, budget and schedule for the ad and click Continue.
- Select the Facebook Page and Instagram account (optional) representing the ad.
To add an action button to your Page:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page.
- Tap Add a Button.
- Tap to choose an action and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap Save.
Facebook provides 7 calls-to-action you can use on your button.
Two calls-to-action can work great when you’re not sure how far along someone is in the funnel (think marketing qualified leads, for example). Your primary CTA is “take desired action,” but the secondary CTA can be used to nurture the lead along if they aren’t quite ready to take a big step.