How can I get Facebook password from mobile number?
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Facebook’s login page.
- Click on Forgot account?
- Select a method for resetting your password: Google account, backup email address, or phone number. Click Continue and follow the instructions to reset your password.
How can I access Facebook account with mobile number?
Go to m.facebook.com on your mobile browser. Enter one of the following: Email: You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Facebook account. Phone number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
Can you log into Facebook with just a phone number?
You can log into Facebook using your mobile phone number. … Instead, you can use your Facebook username (if you set one up), or a mobile phone number associated with your account to log in. Before you can use a phone number, though, you must add the number to your account.
How can I recover my Facebook password without code?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How do I get my old Facebook account back?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I see my Facebook password on Android?
How to see your Facebook password on Android
- Open your Phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Google”.
- Select “Manage your Google Account”.
- Navigate to the “Security” tab.
- Scroll down and tap on “Password Manager”.
- On the Password Manager, tap on “Facebook”.
- Enter your passcode or use your fingerprint to unlock it.