How do you get a GREY badge on Facebook?
To Apply For A Grey Badge:
- Click “Settings” at the top of your page.
- Click on “page verification”.
- Choose “verify this page” and “let’s go”.
- Enter your country, language and an official contact number of your company.
- Click on “call me now”. Facebook will then give you a four-digit verification code over the phone.
What is GREY badge on Facebook?
The gray verification badge on Facebook was introduced in 2015. Businesses or organizations with the gray badge (a gray circle with a check mark) were able to request a badge for their Pages. The gray check next to the business name means that the business or organization was confirmed as authentic by Facebook.
How do you get a verified symbol on Facebook?
To request a verified badge:
- Make sure that you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Account > Request verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
How do I get Facebook Verified by 2020?
Go to your Facebook page’s “Settings.” Find the “General” tab. When you click it, you’ll be able to look to your right and see a “Page Verification” tab. If you hit “Edit,” it will ask you if you’d like to verify the page. Check that you would and enter a phone number for your business, language, and your country.
How do I request a GREY verification badge?
How to get a gray badge on Facebook
- Step 1: Visit your Page from Pages Manager.
- Step 2: Click “Settings” at the top of your Page.
- Step 3: From the General tab, next to “Page Verification”, click “Edit”
- Step 4: Click the “Verify this Page” link that appears.
- Step 5: Enter a publicly listed Phone Number for your business.
How long does it take to get verified on Facebook?
Although Facebook doesn’t specify the typical timeframe, you could get a response as soon as 48 hours or wait up to 45 days. It may take longer to verify accounts representing businesses as the Facebook team will have to manually review your documents to confirm their authenticity.
Why can’t I verify my Facebook page?
Go to your page, click “Settings” at the top right, and then find the row that says “Page Verification.” Click “Edit” on the right side. 1B. If you don’t see the Page Verification section, you may need to change your page’s Category (in the “About” section).
How many followers do you need to get verified on Facebook?
You should aim for around 500 followers before submitting a verification request on Facebook. Some users have had luck converting their personal Facebook profile into a brand profile and asking friends to like the brand profile.
Why are Facebook pages Gray?
Often, gray accounts are made in error by users when they create a Profile for their business (as opposed to a Page). Creating a Facebook profile for a business or organization is against the Facebook Terms of Service, so when Facebook detects that such an account has been made, it converts it to a gray account.
How do I request a blue verification badge for my page?
To request a blue verification badge in Facebook, your profile or page must comply with Facebook’s terms of service and have the following:
- First, add a cover photo on your Facebook profile or page, you want to get verified.
- Add a Facebook profile photo.
- Add a name following Facebook’s guidelines.
How long does it take Facebook to confirm your identity 2021?
Once Facebook receives your application, they will review your request and either confirm or deny it. This process can take anywhere from 48 hours to 45 days.
How do I verify my Facebook account 2021?
Tap the gear icon to go to your Profile Settings. Tap on “Account” and then “Request Verification.” Enter your username and your full name, make sure you upload a photo of a government-issued ID (like your driver’s license or passport) and submit the request.