Your Facebook URL is the last portion of the last portion of the page when you open your profile (after Facebook.com/). There is no direct option to change your Facebook URL. The only way to change your URL is to change your username.
How do I change my Facebook URL 2020?
All you have to do is to do the following:
- Open the Facebook page, you want to change the URL of.
- Click on Edit page info.
- Then on the top of the page, change the username of the Facebook page.
- This new username will be your new Facebook page URL.
How do I change my URL on Facebook Mobile?
About This Article
- Open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap the speech bubble icon in the lower-left corner.
- Tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Username.
- Tap Edit Username.
- Type a new username.
- Tap Save on iPhone or the checkmark icon on Android.
How to Edit Your Facebook Profile on an iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone and navigate to the Facebook site. …
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the top-left corner of the screen. …
- Tap the “Update Info” button.
- Tap one of the “Edit” buttons in the About You section to open a dialog box where you can edit your profile.
What is a Facebook URL address?
To find your Facebook page URL, just follow these steps: Go to www.facebook.com and login. For your personal page URL, click on your name at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner. … The URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.
What is Facebook URL example?
For example, a personal URL on Facebook may be http://www.facebook.com/username. The username might be a made up name, such as “pinkbunny77” or your actual name, such as “john. johnson.”