Open the Facebook app on your device. Go to Settings. Tap Apps and Websites. Tap Call of Duty: Mobile then tap Remove.
Follow these steps to unlink a platform account:
- Sign in to your Activision account.
- In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, find the account you wish to unlink and select UNLINK. …
- Check the confirmation box and select CONTINUE.
How do I change my CoD account on mobile?
Steps to manage your account and profile details in Call of Duty: Mobile
- Tap your Name at top of the main screen.
- Tap the second tab to open your Player Profile.
- Tap the Edit icon at the end of your Name.
- Enter your new Name and then tap Change.
If you linked the wrong Activision account to your Battle.net Account, log in to your Activision Account Profile and in the Account Linking section select the account and click Unlink. … If you cannot log in to your Activision account, or you are unable to unlink your account, contact Activision Support.
How do you delete games on Facebook Mobile?
How do I remove an app or game that I’ve added on Facebook?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down, tap Settings, then tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap the app or website that you want to remove.
- Below the name of the app or website, tap Remove.
How do you delete a game?
Uninstall & Reinstall Game (Android)
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Swipe across the screen from left to right (or tap the Menu icon) to open the Store home menu.
- Tap My apps.
- From the list, tap the game.
- Select Uninstall.
- After the app uninstalls, please select Install to download it again.
How do I delete sports from Facebook?
How to remove sports scores from facebook!
- Open your facebook application and in the lower right click ‘more’.
- Scroll down to “sports”. You may have to click “see more”
- Once in “sports” you can then check the teams that do or don’t interest you.