You can’t, you can only reset it for a new one. Only way to get your old password back is if you can remember it. Instagram like many other large internet companies encrypt their users’ passwords and store them appropriately, so getting an old password is not possible.
How can I open my old Instagram password?
First, head over to Instagram’s website, and then click the “Log In” link near the bottom of the page. On the next page, underneath the login fields, click the “Forgot Password” link. Next, type the username, email, or phone number you used to when you set up your account.
Can I see my Instagram password?
Scroll to the right of the navigation bar and tap on “Security”. Scroll down and tap on “Password Manager”. Select “Instagram” to see your Instagram password.
How can I change my Instagram password without old password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
Why can’t I reset my Instagram password?
If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it’s possible the email is going in your email’s spam filter. It may also be possible that you mistyped your email when you first signed up for Instagram. To find your password reset email, try: Checking the spam filter on your email account.
Where are my saved passwords?
View Your Google Chrome Saved Passwords on Android and iOS
Tap on the “Settings” option. Then, select “Passwords.” You’ll see a list of all websites you’ve ever saved passwords for on Chrome. To view a specific password, select the website from the list.
How do I save my Instagram password to Google?
Manage offers to save passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Google Account.
- At the top, scroll right and tap Security.
- Scroll down to “Signing in to other sites” and tap Saved Passwords.
- Turn Offer to save passwords on or off.
How can I get my Instagram password without email or phone number?
Go to “Settings” then go to “Privacy and Security” select Password and click on “to create a new one”.
- In case you forget Instagram email and password, then tap reset it with Facebook (if you see it).
- Now, click on the “Get help signing in”. …
- Tap on the “Next” button.
How do you change your Instagram password 2020?
Change Instagram password on PC
- Open Instagram.com on your web browser.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top right corner.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Now click on “Change Password”.
- Enter your current password and then enter the new password twice.
- Hit the change password option when done.