How do I import items from shop to Facebook?
A click-by-click guide for adding products manually
- Log in to Commerce Manager.
- Click on Catalog.
- Click on Add Products.
- Select Add Manually.
- Add a product image, name and description.
- If you have a SKU or unique identifier for your product, add it within the Content ID section.
Manage a Catalog in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings. Select your business account.
- Select Data Sources followed by Catalogs.
- Select your catalog on the left-hand side.
- Select how you want to manage your catalog.
How do I export a Facebook catalog?
Download a CSV template for Facebook Catalog
- Sign up for a free trial. …
- Connect a channel where you have at least 1 product.
- Click on import. …
- Refresh the Products Page, and select all products.
- Click on the Actions button, and pick Export CSV for Facebook Catalog (see picture). …
- You have now a CSV template for Facebook.
How do I add multiple items to a Facebook shop?
Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalogue. Open the Catalogue tab and go to Data sources. Select Add items. If a drop-down appears, select Add multiple items.
Can you bulk upload to Facebook marketplace?
This feature enables you to upload bulk products on Facebook Marketplace.
How do I sync my Shopify catalog with Facebook?
Connect Shopify product catalogs to Facebook
- Step 1: Add Facebook sales channel to your Shopify store. Access your Shopify store admin > Click on the ‘+’ in the Sales Channel section > On the popup, find Facebook and click on ‘+’ to add. …
- Step 2: Set up the Facebook sales channel to update Shopify products on Facebook.