You can go live on a Page, in a group or to an event on Facebook. Going live on a Page will give you access to more tools and capabilities than going live to a group or event. Using the Online Events feature will allow you to benefit from all Page live streaming tools when going live to an Event.
How do you livestream an event on Facebook?
From the Facebook app:
- Navigate to the Page, group, profile or event where you want to publish your live stream.
- Tap the Live button at the bottom of the post composer.
- Add a description to your video. …
- Tap Start Live Video.
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
Why can’t I go live in a Facebook event?
There’s no option on Facebook to go live in a Facebook event via your computer like there is from Android or iOS devices, yet there is a way. It’s pretty counter-intuitive, but you actually need to go to your own Facebook profile page and select Live Video there, as if you were posting it on your own timeline.
Can you do Facebook live from a business page?
To live stream on Facebook Business Pages from your phone, you must first download the Facebook Page mobile app. … From your Business Page, click the “Publish” button, as if you’re going to update your status. This will open the post window; at the bottom, select “Live Video,” denoted by the red camera icon.
What is the best way to livestream an event?
Here Are the 7 Live Streaming Event Apps that Rule Hospitality:
- 1.) Facebook Live.
- 2.) Periscope.
- 3.) Ustream.
- 4.) Livestream.
- 5.) InterCall.
- 6.) 6Connex.
- 7.) ON24.
How do I go live on a Facebook event on my computer?
Go Live on Desktop or Laptop Computer
- Go to facebook.com/live/producer.
- Select whether you are broadcasting to your timeline, a Page you manage, or a group.
- Select whether you would like to Go Live Now or Schedule a Live Video for a future time and date, then tap Next. …
- Determine your video source in Stream Setup.
Schedule a live video broadcast on Facebook
- Go to Live Producer.
- Select Create live video event.
- Name your event, and choose the Date and Time of your live broadcast. …
- Set up the rest of your scheduled broadcast as you would when you Set up a live video post.
- Click Create event to schedule your broadcast.
Why can’t I go live on my business Facebook page?
If you are live streaming using your mobile device, you need to make sure that you use the official Facebook Pages app NOT the standard Facebook app. … It is important to note that with the Facebook Pages app you can not make the live stream private or restrict access to it (unlike when using the Facebook Profile app).
What is Facebook’s 20% rule?
The Facebook 20% rule was a requirement that rejected Facebook ads with more than 20% of text in its images. While the rule is no longer enforced, Facebook still recommends including a 20% text-to-image ratio. The recommendation applies to both single image and carousel ads run on Facebook and Instagram.