The only way to completely restrict the public from viewing your Instagram stories is to make your account private. But if you just want to prevent specific followers from viewing your stories, you can add them to a select list located in your Instagram’s privacy settings.
Can you make a custom story on Instagram?
Since Instagram Stories are sized at 1080 x 1920 pixels, simply choose the Social Media Story blank canvas. From here, you can choose to make a story that is purely made up of graphics, photos, or a blend of both.
Can I make my Instagram story only one person?
1] Open the Instagram app and head to the Profile section. 2] Tap the hamburger menu on the top right and select Settings. 3] Here, click on Privacy > Story. 4] Tap the first option, i.e., Hide Story From, and select all the people you want to hide your story from.
How do you customize a story?
To create a Custom Story…
- Go to your Profile.
- Tap ‘+ Custom Story’
- Choose what kind of Story you’d like to make
How do you put frames on Instagram stories?
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the + at the bottom-center of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to use.
- Press Next in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll through until you find the filter you’d like to use.
- Double-tap the filter.
- Press the square frame icon next to the intensity slider.
How do you make a creative story on Instagram?
10 creative Instagram Story ideas, tips, and tricks
- Use rainbow or ombre letters. …
- Change the background color when sharing a post. …
- Use individual letters as decorations. …
- Mix fonts and handwriting together. …
- Add a drop shadow to your text. …
- Use text as a backdrop. …
- Create a collage with multiple photos.
Will the person be notified that I custom my story for them to only see on Facebook?
The answer to this question would be no. The person will not be notified that you customed a story for them.
According to a spokesperson at Instagram there’s no official way to tell if someone hid their Stories from you, for privacy reasons. Plus, there’s always the possibility of a glitch, or that the story didn’t load for you.
Can you add to highlights without adding to story?
However, if you don’t want others to see your stories, but they see your highlights, you should know that you cannot add to highlights without adding to stories. Even if you set the privacy for close friends (at least one account), and then you add those to stories.
How do you make an aesthetic story on Instagram?
Cut Design Time in Half with Instagram Stories Templates:
- Tip #1: Use a Consistent Instagram Stories Template for Your Posts.
- Tip #2: Choose Complementary Fonts or Add Your Brand Fonts.
- Tip #3: Integrate Your Brand Images or Search For Stock Images.
- Tip #4: Add Some Animation Elements to Your Instagram Stories.
How do you edit a story on Instagram after posting it?
In order to do this, you just have to click on the three dots in the right-hand corner above your picture and tap “Edit.” This will allow you to change information about the photo, including the caption and the people you’ve tagged (if any), even after it’s been posted.
How do you put multiple pictures in one story on Instagram?
How to add multiple photos on an Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.