This means you might be having some connection problems at the time with your broadband or SIM card service provider. But, if there is no problem with your internet, then it means that there is a problem with either your mobile app or Facebook’s server.
How do I fix a network error?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app and tap Network & internet or Connections. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
Why does my Facebook keep saying waiting for network?
Disable Battery Saver
Most of the times, it is the battery saver or optimizer on your device that is causing this issue. You need to disable the battery saver mode to make the Messenger app work again.
Why it is showing network error?
Network Error or Unable to access the network to view or listen to Internet content. This error will occur when the an Internet connection cannot be established or if an issue exists with the online network.
Why is my FB not working?
Clear cache on Android:
Open the Settings app. Go into Apps. Find the Facebook app under See all apps. … Hit Clear Cache.
How do you fix a network error on an app?
If your app displays a network error message, try the following:
- Turn Wi-Fi OFF in Settings > Wi-Fi > Off.
- Turn Airplane Mode OFF in Settings > Airplane Mode > Off.
- Turn Cellular Data ON in Settings App > Wireless & Networks (header) > More… > Mobile Networks > Data Enabled.
Is Facebook server down now?
Facebook.com is UP and reachable by us.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do you reset your network settings?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”