Tap the Settings icon at the bottom right of your screen. Tap the Account Settings tab. Tap Push Notifications. Tap Reset Push Notifications.
How do I reset my notifications?
- To clear one notification, swipe it left or right.
- To clear all notifications, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear all.
- To clear all silent notifications, next to “silent notifications,” tap Close.
How do you fix Instagram Notifications not working?
Instagram notifications not working? Learn how to fix them
- Check your push notification settings. …
- Check your phone notification settings for the Instagram app. …
- Clear the cache data from the Instagram application. …
- Reinstall Instagram onto your iPhone or Android device.
Why can’t I refresh Instagram notifications?
Log out and log in again. You can try logging out and logging in again to the Instagram app to see if the ‘Couldn’t refresh feed’ error is resolved. To log out from Instagram, tap on your profile picture, go to settings > ‘Log out’. Close the app, then open it again and log in by entering your account credentials.
How do you reset notifications on iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down to and tap Reset.
- Select the option to Reset all settings.
- When asked, enter your device passcode to continue.
- Then tap to confirm all settings reset.
How do I restart notifications on my iPhone?
Reset Push Notification Status for an App on iOS
- Tap on the app and hold it until the the apps display an X.
- Tap the X to delete the problematic app from your device.
- Turn the iOS device off completely.
- Turn the iOS device back on.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Date & Time.
How do I fix my Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
How to fix Instagram notifications, not working on iPhone?
- Check the Notifications setting on the Instagram app if all are turned on. …
- Update the Instagram app.
- Restart the phone.
- Clear Instagram cache.
- Make sure you have enough storage on your phone.
- Check the phone notification setting from Setting.
Why are my Instagram notifications not showing up on iPhone?
Check iPhone notification settings. Open the Settings app and tap Notifications. Scroll down and tap Instagram. Make sure the switch for Allow Notifications is green.
Why are my notifications not showing?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
Why is Instagram not on my notifications list?
Update or reinstall the latest Instagram version
Notification issues may stem from not having the most up-to-date version of Instagram. … To remedy this, update the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android. You can check for available updates in the App Store on iPhone or Google Play Store on Android.
How do I clear my cache on Instagram?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
How do you get notifications on Instagram 2021?
Go to your profile for that account and tap the menu in the upper right. Tap Settings. Tap Notifications. Scroll through the menu to customize Instagram notifications for specific content, including posts, Stories, comments, new followers, new messages, and more.
How do you reset all app notifications?
Step 1: Go to Settings, scroll down, and locate System.
- Step 2: Tap on Advanced.
- Step 3: Open Reset options.
- Step 4: Tap on Reset app preferences.
- Step 5: Tap on Reset apps to confirm.
- Your apps should now work as they are supposed to.