How do you watch Facebook live?
How to Watch Facebook Live on Android
- Tap on the More tab (three horizontal lines) in the upper-right corner of the app.
- In the new menu, select See more.
- Scroll down and tap on Live Videos.
- Choose the video you want to watch.
Is live streaming on Facebook free?
With the Facebook Live API, you can stream from high-quality compatible cameras for live streaming. Facebook Live is also free, which is great for people looking to start streaming as a hobby.
How do I join a Facebook live event?
Simply click on the Events tab and click on Your Events as long as you have been invited to the event. Then, click “Join Live” once the event has started. If Facebook Live is being run through a post on someone’s group or personal page, then click on the streaming video on the page to join the Facebook Live event.
How can I watch Facebook live on my computer?
Open your favorite browser, and visit Facebook.com. Click in the status text box, then click on Live Video.
What equipment do I need for Facebook live?
5 Essential Pieces of Equipment for Facebook Live
- Microphone. Blue Snowball iCE USB Microphone ($69.99) Good audio quality is one of the most important factors for a successful live stream. …
- External Webcam. C920 HD Pro Webcam ($79.99) …
- Tripod. Lightweight Mini Tripod ($6.99) …
- Lighting. Selfie Ring Light ($62.99)
Can people see you on Facebook Live?
A live stream is a one-way video broadcast where the audience will be able to visually see the live streamer. The live streamer will also be able to “see” who is watching their live stream and have the ability to chat and interact with their audience – but the faces of the audience cannot be seen.