The only way to “attach” a DOC to Twitter is to upload it to the Internet and share the URL where the DOC is hosted.
- Upload the DOC to the Internet.
- Copy and paste the URL of the DOC into a link-shortening service like bit.ly or is.gd.
- Copy the shortened link.
- Sign in to Twitter.
Can you embed a tweet in a Word document?
First, click the “…” symbol on the tweet you want to embed. Then choose “Embed Tweet” (this is where you get the embed code to add to your site). Once you get the embed code, just paste it into the HTML of the webpage where you want the tweet.
Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink. Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
How do I add a tweet to a document?
Highlight the URL in the address bar at the top of the browser window and copy it. Paste the link location in your tweet and then click “Tweet” to send it out. Only those who have access to the drive to which you saved the file will be able to open it.
How do I save a Twitter thread as a PDF?
The link to the unrolled thread will still work even if you delete your tweet mentioning @threadreaderapp. You can read the thread within your browser, share the link with a friend, save the page as a PDF, to your favorite read-later app, or if you’re into keeping paper notes, print a hard copy.
Meet the Share Link Generator
- Copy the URL of whatever you want to share.
- Paste that URL into the Share Link Generator (along with a few accompanying words or hashtags, depending which social network you’re posting to).
How do you copy and paste a tweet into Word?
If you’re able to use a mouse you should be able to copy and paste the content like anything else on the web by clicking and dragging over the text of the tweet you wish to copy. Once done you should be able to press ctrl + c to copy followed by ctrl + v to paste.
How do you copy and paste a twitter thread?
Open the Twitter thread that you wish to unroll and copy the link. If you’re using the app, you can do so by tapping the Share button and choosing Copy Link To Tweet. 2. If you’re using Twitter on your desktop or phone browser, simply copy the URL from the browser address bar.
After you copy and paste the URL in your tweet simply remove anything that comes after the question mark including the ? itself and your tweet will only contain the preview without the URL itself. In my case using the iPhone I simply paste the link and tweet it.
How do you embed a Twitter video in a desktop?
• On Desktop
- Log in on your twitter account.
- Go to the twitter video you want to embed.
- Click on the three dots option to unfold a menu.
- There, click on the “Embed Video” option.
- Now, you just need to copy the generated HTML markup on your tweet or website and it will be displayed.