Open your favorite browser, and visit Facebook.com. Click in the status text box, then click on Live Video. Enter a brief description, select your preferred privacy setting, then click Next. When prompted, click Allow to give Facebook permission to access your webcam and microphone.
How do I watch a Facebook Live event on my computer?
To find the dedicated link, open Facebook and follow the instructions below:
- Tap on the More tab (three horizontal lines) in the upper-right corner of the app.
- In the new menu, select See more.
- Scroll down and tap on Live Videos.
- Choose the video you want to watch.
How do I join someones Facebook live on my computer?
About This Article
- Go to https://www.facebook.com or open the Facebook app and log in.
- Click or tap the icon that resembles a TV screen.
- Click or tap Live in the menu to the left, at the top of the screen, or below “What’s on Watch” in the video feed.
How do I connect to a Facebook live event?
Click More, then click Events in the dropdown box. Find the event you wish to view and click on the title. If you arrive to the event before the start time, stay on that tab. The Facebook Live will start within the event.
Do you have to have a Facebook account to watch Facebook live?
Contrary to popular belief, you do not need an account in order to view your stream! Once a person without a Facebook account follows that direct link, they will see one of two pages. … Enjoy Facebook Live!
Can’t find my Facebook live video?
To find live videos on Facebook:
- From your News Feed, tap Menu in the bottom right.
- Scroll down and tap Live Videos. If you don’t see it, tap See More and scroll to find it.
How do I add Facebook Live on My Computer 2020?
Tap the ‘Live’ icon at the top of News Feed of your profile or Page. Tap the ‘Live With’ icon at the bottom of the screen. Select the person you want to invite from the list of viewers and tap ‘Add’