Tap where you see the words “Write something…” and then scroll down through the options below until you reach and tap “Poll.” 5. Ask your question and add options, then hit “Post” at the top right corner.
How do I create a poll on Facebook Timeline 2021?
Here is how to add a poll to your Facebook story:
- At the top of your News Feed, click “Add to Story”.
- Add your photo or video.
- Click the smiling face sticker icon in the top right, then click “poll”
- Type your question, then tap “Yes” or “No” to customise the answers.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
- Click Share to Story.
Where has the poll option gone on Facebook?
If you can’t see it, tap the three-dotted icon for more options. From the “Create a post” screen, type your poll questions and responses. Tap “+Add Option” to enter more options. To allow participants to add options and enable or disable the option to select multiple answers, tap “Poll Options.”
Why can’t I create a poll on Messenger 2021?
If you don’t see the polls icon on Facebook Messenger, it means that the feature is unavailable in your country. According to Facebook, polls may be unavailable in Japan and countries in Europe. Keep in mind that you can only create a poll in a group chat. You won’t be able to create a poll in a private chat.
Why can’t I create a poll in my Facebook group?
Only group members and admins can vote on polls. If you don’t see this option available in your group, it could be because the group admins don’t allow this kind of post in your group. If you’re an admin, learn how to manage this feature in your group.
How do you create a poll on Facebook on IPAD?
About This Article
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the three lines and select Events.
- Tap the event.
- Tap Say something.
- Swipe up on the menu.
- Tap Poll.
- Create your poll.
- Tap Post.
How do you create a poll on Facebook Mobile?
It takes about five steps:
- Open the Facebook app and go to your profile page.
- Click Add to Story.
- Swipe across the top options and find the Poll button, which looks like a column bar graph.
- You’ll be given a prompt: “Ask a question…” with “Yes” and “No” answers. Tap on each to customize.
- Once you’re happy, hit Done.