In addition to your personal profile, you can pin a post to your Facebook page, too. To do so, access your page and find the post to pin. At the top-right corner of the post, click the three dots. From the three-dots menu, select “Pin to Top of Page.”
Why can’t I pin a post on my Facebook page?
The first thing to know about pinning Facebook posts is that you can’t do it on your personal timeline – pinning is only possible on a Facebook ‘page’. And, in order to pin a post, you must be an administrator or editor of the page. … Find the post you want to pin in your timeline.
How do I pin a post to my facebook page 2020?
It will be the icon with three dots in the top right corner of the post. A drop-down menu will appear underneath. Tap Pin to Top.
How do I pin a post on my Facebook business page?
Here are the steps to Pin a Post on your Facebook Page:
- Find the update you want to Pin.
- Click the … edit button on the right of that update. ( the 3 dots)
- Click “Pin to Top of Page”.
- This will place the update at the top of your content and with a little notification on the left – this tells you it has been pinned.
How do I pin a post on a page?
To pin a post to the top of your Page’s timeline:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Tap in the top right of the post.
- Select Pin to Top.
How do I pin a post to the top of my facebook group?
Hover your computer cursor over your new post, click the small arrowhead on the top right corner of the post, and choose the “Pin Post” option. Doing so will pin this post to your Facebook Group. You can only pin a post if you are one of the group admins on the Facebook Group.
What does pinning a post mean?
When you “pin” a post on your Facebook Timeline, it will stay at the top-left of your timeline for 7 days. … This means it will be the first post that people see when they visit your not-for-profit’s Facebook Page. Pinned posts have an orange flag at the top-right of the post so that people know it has been pinned.