After a competitive Request for Qualifications bidding process, Evolution Communications Agency was awarded a four-year contract to provide media buy planning, strategy and buying for Town of Parker’s Cultural Department (Parker Arts) in fall 2015. Parker Arts encompasses the facilities and events that the Town of Parker’s Cultural Department oversees, including a wide variety of local, regional, national and international, cultural, arts, scientific and educational programming and rentals at their three unique locations.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Perform research into the media usage habits of target audiences
- Develop evidence-based media strategy rationale and recommendation plans
- Implement approved media plans to include negotiation of rates and terms
- Prepare all media buy documents, including flowchart, insertion orders and media trafficking documents
RESULTS: Strong negotiation has led to the following results over the past two years:
- 2016: 19,537,905 gross media impressions delivered; $101,031.57 in no-charge/added-value placements, a 44% extension of budget.
- 2017 (January-April): 7,607,945 gross media impressions delivered to date; $80,668.37 in no-charge/added-value placements to date, a 35% extension of budget.