If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
How do I get my posts to show up on Facebook?
Facebook Posts Aren’t Showing Up on Your App
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click .
- Select your Page below Use Facebook as:
- Click Edit Page and select Edit Settings.
- Make sure that: Country Restrictions is set to Page is visible to everyone. Age Restrictions is set to Page is shown to everyone.
Why are my Facebook posts not being seen 2021?
Basically, the Facebook algorithm is the platform’s way of deciding which posts to push in users’ feeds, and when those posts appear. Posts don’t appear in chronological order. Instead, the algorithm assesses and scores posts before ordering them based on interest in a user’s feed.
Why can’t I see posts on my friends wall?
By default, Facebook always lets a user’s friends see his or her posts. The most restricted standard privacy setting is “Friends Only,” which only stops non-friends from seeing a Wall. If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.
Why did my post disappear on Facebook?
If one of your posts goes missing from your friend’s Wall, the most likely reasons are that either you or the profile owner deleted the post – either on purpose or by accident. In less frequent cases, Facebook will remove a post that violates the site’s rules.
Why are friends Facebook posts not showing?
You can’t see friends’ statuses because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the “noise” on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you’ve had the most interactions with and prioritizes posts from those people when constructing your News Feed.
How do I reset my Facebook feed?
How to change the Facebook News Feed Settings:
- Click the three dots (…) next to News Feed and select Edit Preferences.
- Update which Friends you see first and which to Unfollow.
- Reconnect with Friends you’ve Unfollowed and ones you’ve Snoozed.
- Discover new Pages.
How do I change privacy settings on Facebook wall?
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. …
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
How can you tell if someone is hiding posts from you on Facebook?
Scroll through the wall posts in the middle of the screen. If all the posts are from the other person and yours are missing, he or she has been hiding your posts.