Twitter Blue is Twitter’s optional subscription plan that provides access to exclusive features, including the ability to customize the Twitter application’s navigation bar at the bottom of the app screen. By default, the navigation bar includes icons for the Explore tab, notifications and more.
What is the blue bar on top of Twitter?
Twitter implements a vertical, blue line to group conversations together. Aug. 29, 2013 — — Twitter made some updates on Wednesday to its apps and its website, as it does from time to time. The biggest change was intended to make it easier to keep up with conversations on the social network.
How do I get rid of the bar at the top of Twitter?
How to disable Twitter’s new interface
- Login to Twitter.com on your desktop browser.
- Click on the More option on the left side-bar.
- Select the option which says, “Switch to legacy Twitter”.
What is the new bar at the top of Twitter?
Fleets are a new, low pressure way to share text, photos, videos, and Tweets, and they disappear in 24 hours. Once you see your profile image in the new bar across the top of your app’s Home timeline, tap it to get started.
What is the thing at the top of Twitter?
Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
Where you’ll see other timelines
- Timelines can also consist of search results or lists that you’ve curated.
- When you perform a search, you’ll see a timeline of Tweets, Moments, and events that all match your search terms.
What do the circles mean at the top of twitter?
Currently, there are two ways to join a Twitter Space: by tapping a purple circle around a host’s photo at the top of your timeline (same as viewing Fleets); or. tapping a purple Spaces box within a tweet. Note that the Space must be live; you can’t join a Space after it has ended.
How do I use twitter blue?
How to sign up for Twitter Blue
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap your profile image in the top left corner to access the Profile menu.
- Tap Twitter Blue.
- Tap the Subscribe button at the bottom of the page.
- Make a payment (including Apple Pay on iOS or Google Play on Android).
How do I get my Twitter back to normal?
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
When you tap on the top left avatar circle button on Twitter app, the side menu appears if it is not visible yet, or the side menu disappear if it is currently visible.
What do symbols mean on Twitter?
The icons reply, retweet, like, and follow normally show up under tweets. • The backward arched arrow is the reply icon, use the icon to reply to another Twitter user or tweet. • The box made out of two arrows is the retweet button.
What are the new symbols on Twitter 2021?
Twitter is testing three icons: a small microphone for replies from the author of the original tweet in a conversation, an @ symbol for replies by users who were mentioned in the original tweet, and a person with a check for replies by users the viewer is following.
What is the Twitter algorithm?
Twitter uses an algorithm to suggest Topics based on what it thinks someone likes. If you follow a Topic, then related Tweets, events, and ads will appear in your timeline. The Topics you follow are public. You can also tell Twitter you’re not interested in a Topic.