When you upload photos with your Android or iPhone, snapshots are placed in the “Mobile Uploads” album in your Facebook profile. … When you upload mobile photos with your Android or iPhone, snapshots are placed in the “Mobile Uploads” album on your Facebook profile.
Can you delete Mobile Uploads album on Facebook?
Mobile uploads are created by Facebook when you upload an image using your mobile phone. … The album cannot be deleted manually since it is created by facebook itself. But you can move the contents of the album to other album if you like.
How do I stop mobile uploads on Facebook?
To edit the privacy settings for your photos:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap Uploads.
- Tap to open a photo, then tap. in the top right.
- Tap Edit Post Privacy. If you don’t see this: …
- Tap to select who can see your photo, then tap Done.
Can everyone see your mobile uploads on Facebook?
Unlike other photo albums you create, you can choose an audience for individual photos in your Timeline Photos and Mobile Uploads albums. So to adjust the privacy of the photos in those albums, you have to click on each photo and change the privacy through the audience selector.
Why can’t I delete photos I uploaded on Facebook?
If you want to get rid of a post or photo that was posted by someone else on Facebook, you can’t delete it yourself. You’ll have to ask them privately to remove it. You can’t remove a photo that others have posted, but you can hide it from your timeline or remove the tag.
How do I rename my mobile uploads on Facebook?
How to Rename a Photo Album in Facebook
- Log on to Facebook and navigate to your Timeline. Click “Photos” on your Timeline to bring up a list of your albums.
- Click the title of the album you want to rename. …
- Click the pencil icon or the “Edit Album” link located to the right of your name. …
- Type the new name for the album.
Why does Facebook upload photos out of order?
As of now there is no option to do so because facebook does not arrange them by date taken . When you upload photos on facebook it slightly compresses the image and image properties change so all those details are lost. However Facebook keeps the photos arranged by Date of Upload NOT by date of capture. hope it helps !
How do I hide my mobile uploads?
To change the privacy for the individual pictures in the Mobile Uploads album, click the album, and then click the picture you want to work with. The photo viewer appears with that picture. From the sharing drop-down list, select a privacy setting.
Who can see my Facebook photos?
To edit the privacy settings for your photo albums:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap , then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the album you’d like to change the privacy settings for. …
- Tap and select Edit.
- Tap Audience to choose who can see your album.
- Tap to select a new audience (Example: Friends).
How can I private my Facebook account?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.