How do I see old mentions on Twitter?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do you search mentions on Twitter?
Go to twitter.com in your web browser and log in with your account. Open your notification tab. Click on the Notifications from the top bar. Navigate to “Mentions”.
Why are my mentions not showing on Twitter?
If your account is private when you mention them, they won’t be getting a notification, even after you’ve turned your account public. Your account has to be already public at the time you mention them for them to be notified. Your follower may not get your Twitter notifications for many reasons.
Can anyone see my mentions on Twitter?
If your Tweets are protected and you send a reply or mention, only those you’ve approved to view your Tweets will ever be able to see them. If you want to send Tweets such as mentions or replies to people who are not following you, unprotect your Tweets to make them public.
Where can I find old tweets 2021?
Here’s how to perform a search for your old tweets.
- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced.
- Enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”
- Select a date range from the pop-up calendar to view your tweets (or tweets from any profile you wish to see) within a specific time frame.
What are mentions on Twitter?
A mention is a Tweet that contains another person’s username anywhere in the body of the Tweet. We collect these messages, as well as all your replies, in your Notifications tab. If you include multiple usernames in your Tweet, all of those people will see your Tweet in their Notifications tab.
How do I delete Twitter mentions?
Blocking the Sender
- Open your Twitter app.
- Tap the “Bell” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the “Mentions” tab at the top of the screen.
- Locate the mention you’d like to remove from your list and tap it.
- In the next screen, select the “downward arrow” next to the sender’s name.
- Tap the “Block @username” option.
To view the replies that were hidden, a tweet’s author will tap on the hidden reply icon found in the bottom right of the author’s original tweet. Anyone can view a hidden reply by tapping on the / icon found on the reply and selecting Unhide reply.
Does deactivating Twitter delete everything?
Deactivating your Twitter account is the first step to deleting your account permanently. Deactivation lasts 30 days. If you do not access your account within the 30-day deactivation period, your account is deleted and your username will no longer be associated with your account.
Can someone know you looked at their Twitter?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
How to see quoted replies and retweets on Twitter
- Go to the original tweet, and look at the URL in your browser’s address bar.
- Copy the 19-digit string of numbers at the end of the tweet’s URL.
- Back on your Twitter Home screen, click the magnifying glass Search icon.