How do you do the now and then challenge?
Unless you have been on a social media cleanse you have seen a #10YearChallenge then and now pictures post. The idea is simple, post side-by-side comparison photos of yourself from both years just to prove how strong your glow-up was.
How do I get then and now photos?
The following list summarises the steps involved in making a “then and now” picture pair.
- Scan the “then” picture.
- Crop and process the “then” image.
- Scale the “then” image to the final size and save in a lossless image format.
- Print a hard copy of the “then” image, study object relationships and mark on the print.
How do you do a moving photo on Facebook?
Tap the ‘More’ icon in the top-right corner (the icon with the three horizontal dots) Scroll through the drop-down menu and tap 3D Photo. Tap the photo you’d like to post in 3D. Preview the 3D photo and then tap Next.
How do I create a Facebook challenge?
To create a challenge,people can add an hashtag which ends with the word “challenge” while creating a new post on the group. The creator of the challenge can nominate upto 50 group members by tagging them to the post.
What is single challenge in Facebook?
You may have seen these Facebook “challenges” circulating – people ‘daring’ each other to celebrate their spouses or their children, then tag other people.
How do you get the Timehop on Instagram?
Add platforms from the viewing screen.
- Scroll down the list of social platforms displayed, and tap on the “Connect” button to add the platform. This will take you to the screen for authorizing Timehop to use the platform.
- Provide the login details for that platform, and hit “Authorize” to get connected.
How do you post two pictures side by side on facebook?
How to Put 2 Pictures Together on Facebook
- Transfer the two image files to the computer desktop. …
- Launch “Paint” application, which comes with every version of the Windows operating system. …
- Merge the two image files together in Paint. …
- Press “Ctrl” and “S” to save the merged images. …
- Upload the new image file on Facebook.
How do you take moving pictures?
- Go for a slow shutter speed. Your shutter speed should be slower than what you normally use to take “normal” photos. …
- Choose a great background for your shot. …
- Pre-focus your camera on the spot that you intend to take your shot. …
- Release the shutter as gently as possible to reduce camera shake.
Can you post motion photos on Facebook?
Facebook has added yet another tool to Facebook Stories, this time in the form of a new ‘Animate’ option which enables users to add basic motion, of varying types, to still images.