How do I turn off public view on Facebook?
Click the “Who can look up your profile by name or contact info?” drop-down menu and select “Friends of Friends” or “Friends” to limit the people who can view your Facebook profile. This hides your profile from being visible in public searches on Facebook or from search engines like Google.
How do I make my public Facebook profile private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
How do I change my Facebook page from public to private 2020?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Tap More then select View Group Info.
- Tap Edit Group Settings.
- Below Privacy, tap to select Private.
- Tap Save.