In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Saved. Tap a collection at the top or tap a saved item to view it.
What are Facebook collections?
A collection is a customized grouping of saved items organized around a topic or theme. Organize your saved items using Suggested collections or create and name your own collections. In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
Where are my saved items?
Find or remove your saved items
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google.com/collections. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- To find items, select a collection.
- To delete an item, tap More Remove .
Who can see Facebook collections?
When you save something on Facebook, only you can see it unless you choose to to add it to a collection using the Public, Friends, or Contributors only privacy settings. Everyone in the collection’s audience can view items, comment on items and see the collection’s name.
How do you add a collection on Facebook?
How do I add something to a collection on Facebook?
- Tap in the top right of the post.
- Tap Save, Save post or Save video.
- Tap Add to a collection.
- Tap the collection you’d like to save it to, or tap Create collection.
- If you’re creating a collection, give a name, then tap Create in the top right.
Can I see who viewed my collections on Facebook?
After you’ve tapped on the collection that you want to know the viewers of, it will be expanded to full screen. At the bottom left of your collection, you’ll see the number of viewers that viewed your collection.
Can people see when you add to collection?
When the privacy of a collection is set to Public, Friends or Contributors only, that specific audience is able to see your collection updates and activity. People may see your collection activity in their News Feed when you add items or make updates.
How do I edit a collection on Facebook?
To remove a photo or story from a collection:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Below See Your About Info, tap and hold a collection.
- Tap Edit Featured Collection.
- Tap the photos or stories you’d like to remove from your collection.
- Tap Save at the bottom.
To share a collection, navigate to the Saved section inside the Facebook menu (the icon with the three lines in the app). Select the collection, then tap invite and choose who to add. Besides seeing the posts, the added users can also save their own posts to the collection.