It is possible to share a Facebook video with anyone not on Facebook if you can copy the URL of the video. If the uploader has made the video public, you can certainly share the video with everyone, not on Facebook. You can send the video URL via email, text message, WhatsApp, etc.
Can I send a video from Facebook to someone not on Facebook?
After changing the images privacy setting and opening it up to the public, you can then just send the URL of the photo or video to anyone – Facebook profile or not.
Option 5: To share a post outside of the Facebook app, tap “Copy Link.” From there, you can paste the link into a text message, email or another app to share the post.
Can I send a video from Facebook to text message?
Unlike YouTube video sharing, Facebook now has no way to share videos with non-Facebook users, but it allows you to send video messages to anyone on Facebook. Messages you send to people you’re not friends with may arrive in their connection requests.
How do I download a video off of Facebook?
How to download Facebook videos on a Windows laptop or Mac, using a website
- Right-click on the Facebook video you want to download and choose Copy video URL at current time.
- Head over to fbdown.net.
- Paste the link where it asks you to and click Download.
- On the next page, choose between normal (SD) or HD quality.
How to share a video to a Facebook Page
- Step 1: Head to your Page. Head over to the Facebook Page where you’d like to upload your video. …
- Step 2: Upload your video. From your Page, click on the “Photo/Video” button to upload your video. …
- Step 3: Add your video details. …
- Step 4: Publish.
How do you save a video off of Facebook onto your phone?
On a phone, tap the three horizontal lines (known as a “hamburger menu”) and then tap “Saved.”
Save, or “bookmark,” a video on Facebook for later
- Find a video that you want to save for later.
- Click or tap the three dots at the top right of the post.
- Click or tap “Save video.”