Live chat is turned on by default and shows to the right of your live stream’s video player. After your live stream ends, it’ll be archived and viewers can replay the video along with the live chat. Live chat only shows up on YouTube watch pages – not on embedded players.
How do you see live comments on YouTube after it’s over?
Viewing YouTube Comments in Switcher Studio
- Tap the Live Comments tab (speech bubble icon) in the tab bar.
- At the bottom of the Live Comments pane, there will be text that says “Connected to YouTube” followed by the name of the stream.
How do you save live chat comments on YouTube?
- Install this Chrome Extension. Install Extension.
- Once installed, open the live streaming video URL.
- You will find a ‘Save Chat’ button in the header as shown below.
- Enable the button to save chats.
- Click the
link to export to CSV.
How do I save a live chat?
If you just need to store the chats, simply save the results to a file. Alternatively, you can use the API to send chats transcripts from the extracted chats to specified emails. To do that, you need to use the Send chat transcripts to email method.
When you watch a live stream can they see you?
A live stream is a one-way video broadcast where the audience will be able to visually see the live streamer. The live streamer will also be able to “see” who is watching their live stream and have the ability to chat and interact with their audience – but the faces of the audience cannot be seen.
How can you tell who is watching your YouTube stream?
When you live stream on YouTube, you can see how your stream performs in YouTube Analytics on the Engagement tab. You can discover how many viewers were watching you stream throughout your video. You can also find out how many messages viewers sent in your live chat.