How to share feed posts to Instagram Stories
- Tap the paper airplane button below the post (like you would to send a direct message)
- You’ll then see an option on the following menu to “Create a story with this post”
- Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
Why won’t videos play on Instagram stories?
The most common causes of Instagram won’t load include: You are using poor WiFi or cellular data internet connection to stream Instagram videos. There’s corrupted data in your Instagram app or you’re using an out-dated Instagram app. The Instagram video you want to play has been deleted by its publisher.
How do u play a video message on Instagram?
If someone sends you a disappearing photo or video, you can tap the blue play button in your chat with them to see it. You can also tap the chat to go to your conversation without viewing it. To reply to a disappearing photo or video, tap to the right of the conversation. You can also open the conversation and tap .
How do you watch a video on Instagram that disappeared?
Tap the profile icon photo at the bottom right-hand corner of your window.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines to get a list of menu options.
- Choose the Archive to get archived photos. Select the photos you want to recover. Tap on the three horizontal three dots icon and select Show on Profile.
Why can’t I send videos on Instagram DM?
Close or force stop the app on your smartphone and launch it again. If you still can’t send DMs to anyone, you could try logging out of your Instagram account and signing back in. If you use an Android smartphone, clearing Instagram’s cache might help.