How do I post multiple pictures on twitter from my Iphone?
Tap the camera icon to add a new photo or video to your Tweet. Tap the photo icon to attach an existing photo, video, or GIF. Once you have 2 or more photos selected, you can tap and hold a photo to drag and reorder before Tweeting.
How do you select multiple photos on twitter mobile?
Twitter Collage on Mobile
- Click the “Compose” icon to create a new tweet.
- Click the “Image” icon and choose the first image of your collage (the big one) from your phone library: it will be inserted into your tweet.
- Click the “Image” icon again, and this time, choose up to three additional images.
Can you do multiple photos on twitter?
You can now share multiple photos in one Tweet, which lets your followers get the big picture in one place. You can include up to four pictures, which will be displayed as a preview collage in your followers’ timelines; they can then expand to see each photo individually.
How do you make a 4 collage on twitter?
To create a collage in Twitter,
- Compose a new tweet.
- Click to Add Photo, and choose a photo to add.
- Then click the Add More button and continue adding photos, up to four total.
How do you arrange photos on Twitter?
Essentially, Twitter users can now add up-to four images to a tweet, once added, you can tap and hold a picture to select it and then drag it forward or back to change the order in which you want the pictures to be laid out. Twitter has been testing this feature since July now.
How do I post multiple videos on Twitter from my Iphone?
To record a video, open the Twitter app on mobile. Hold down the video icon to capture what’s happening around you. If you want to add more to the video, simply hold down the video button again. The new clip will be added to the video automatically.
How do you get a twitter grid?
Here’s how you do it:
- Log in to TweetDeck or Curator.
- Move the Tweets you want in your collection to your ‘Collection’ column.
- Export your collection to Twitter.com.
- Enter the Collection URL into publish. twitter.