How do I reply to a different page on Facebook?
To like or comment on another Page’s post as your Page:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
How do I reply to a post on my Facebook page?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
How do you reply to a page?
About This Article
- Go to the Page you want to comment on.
- Scroll to the post.
- Tap your profile icon at the bottom-right.
- Select your Page.
- Tap Comment.
- Enter your comment.
Why can’t I comment on Facebook pages?
How do I comment on my business page as myself?
Comment on a Facebook Company Page’s Existing Post as Yourself from a Desktop Computer
- Click your company page’s profile pic thumbnail close to the top of the page and select your personal profile. The profile thumbnail image now floats at the top as you scroll down.
- Select your personal profile.
- Comment on a post.
Can a Facebook business page comment on other pages?
As mentioned above, you can also comment on other pages as your page. You’ll see your personal profile icon at the bottom right of each Page’s post. Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of your profile pic, and choose the account you want to speak from for that particular post.
How do I respond to comments on my Facebook business page?
To get started, simply open the Facebook page and select Reply underneath the comment you would like to respond to. Type your reply and then click Enter. Your reply will now be displayed in the comments section for all to see. If you would rather respond via private message, underneath the comment select Message.
Why can’t I comment on my Facebook business page?
Depending on the setting the admin chooses, you may need to access the Page from Business Manager to comment. If an admin turns Pages and Notifications OFF: The Business Manager won’t let people in the business create posts, boost posts or see notifications from the Page.
Why can’t I comment on Facebook posts anymore?
Posts can have comments disabled by their owner, and a post you can only see because it’s shared might have an original setting “comments by friends only.” The general principle with all posts is the original owner or the group it was posted in always controls the privacy of a post no matter where it appears.
Why can I not reply to comments on Facebook?
This seems due to a new privacy setting by Facebook that means if a commenter has certain privacy settings set to ‘just friends’ a page admin won’t be able to reply to a comment left on their wall. If you want to change this setting as a Facebook user, you can control it through your privacy settings.
First of all go to your Facebook page and in the admin panel, click Edit page > Manage Permissions. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and there you will see a reply option. Simply check/tick this option to enable it. Click Save Changes and you are done.