What makes a successful Instagram story?
They should not only reflect your brand look as for fonts, colours and tone of voice, but also be consistent with each other. Using too many fonts and stickers can confuse your audience, while your goal should be to make your IG Stories look unique so that no one would mistake them for any other brand. Be professional.
How often should I post Instagram stories?
It is generally recommended to post to your Instagram feed 2-3 times per week, and no more than 1x per day. Stories can be posted more frequently.
How many stories should I post on Instagram?
1. One to seven Stories is the optimal posting length. It’s long been debated whether or not posting more leads to better results on social media. Many brands report a positive increase in results when they post more, while others experience the opposite.
How do you make your Instagram stories like a pro?
At the end of this post you’ll be on your way to being an Instagram Stories pro.
- Opt for Natural Lighting. …
- Use Your Phone’s Native Camera. …
- Keep Video Length & Editing in Mind. …
- Keep Branding Consistent. …
- Use Locations and Appropriate Hashtags. …
- Add Animation & Music. …
- Use the Native Effects to Enhance Your Story.
How do you master a story on Instagram?
Instagram Story video hacks
- Answer questions on a Live Story. …
- Pin a sticker to your video. …
- Make your own Instagram filter. …
- Save your fave filters. …
- Use video as an animated background. …
- Become a master of the Instagram Reel. …
- Use templates and design tools to make your Stories pop.
What is the best time to post on Instagram?
What are the best times to post on Instagram?
- Best times: Tuesday 11 a.m.–2 p.m., Monday through Friday 11 a.m.
- Best day: Tuesday.
- Worst day: Sunday.
What happens if you post too much on Instagram?
Not only is this kind of behavior considered spammy, but posting multiple times in a row can cause you to get penalized by the Instagram algorithm, meaning your posts will be shown to fewer people!
What is the best time to post story on Instagram?
You might find that the best day to post Instagram stories is on a Friday at 6 PM, but the best time for everyday feed posts is between 11 AM and 1 PM on a Wednesday.
Is it bad to post twice in one day on Instagram?
Posting twice on Instagram in a day is not bad. People do post . But posting 4 or more than it can harm your account as it could consider as a spam. Another reason for not posting continuously is that posts can annoy your followers and your posts can also may loss some reach.
Should I Post 2 reels a day?
Instagram recommends you do 5-7 Reels per week. I don’t think you need to do one every day, BUT the ratio of Reels that actually took off on my account to the amount that I did is small (so posting them often is important).
How often should I post on Instagram to gain followers?
But we recommend posting at least once a day. Brands that get into a regular flow with Instagram posts tend to see the best results. According to a Tailwind study, profiles that post daily gain Instagram followers faster than those that post less frequently.