Step 1: Copy the video URL you want to embed from platforms like YouTube. Step 2: Paste this URL into a tweet. A video preview will appear in the text box. Step 3: Add text as per requirement and click on ‘Tweet’.
How do you embed a video in a tweet?
How to embed videos in a tweet
- Copy and paste the URL of the video from the platform that’s hosting the video, like YouTube.
- Paste the URL into a tweet – watch the character limit, as an incomplete link won’t work. You should see an embedded video preview appear in the tweet text box. …
- Add text as wanted, then hit Tweet.
Can you embed in a tweet?
Embedding a tweet within a tweet couldn’t be easier. You just type out your tweet, include a link to the tweet you want to embed, and then publish it. The tweet you link to gets automatically embedded into your tweet.
How do I embed a video?
Embed videos & playlists
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
In the Twitter for iOS or Twitter for Android app: Tap the share icon ( on iOS, on Android) then tap Tweet this Moment to see the URL in the Tweet compose view. From this menu pop-up you also have the option to copy the URL link.
For Android users, the process is a little different. First, find the video to be shared and then copy the URL. Compose a Tweet as normal and then paste the URL link in the Tweet. To ensure you only reshare the video, “/video/1” (without the quotation marks) needs to be added to the end of the pasted URL.
How do I embed a video on Twitter android?
- Download and open your Twitter app.
- Go to the twitter video you want to embed on your account.
- Click on the bottom right corner option for sharing. …
- Now on the menu of options that will unfold, click on the “Copy link” option.
- You can start writing your new tweet using.
How do you post a video on Twitter without retweeting?
.. to the end of the Tweet’s URL. Once you have the Tweet’s URL with /video/1 at the end of it, you can paste the new link on Twitter to share a Twitter video without retweeting it like so: Side note (before I explain the other way to do all of this): Be sure to clap for this post if you’ve found it helpful so far.
Finding the embed code on YouTube:
- Go to YouTube.
- Navigate to the video you wish to embed.
- Click the Share link below the video, then click the Embed link.
- The embed link will be highlighted in blue. You will need to copy this link in order to add it to your page in the Employer Center.
You embed a video using a URL by copying the video’s URL from your web browser’s address bar while viewing the video and pasting URL on a line by itself in your post/page editor where you want the video to appear. For YouTube you use the video URL from “Share this video” under the Share option.
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.