Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap Edit profile at the top of the screen, then tap Bio. Write your bio and add the URL to your website. Tap Done (iPhone) or (Android).
How do you start a new line in Instagram bio?
Option 1 to Add Spaces: Make Line Breaks With Symbols
- Type your Instagram bio or caption into the bio or caption area on Instagram.
- When you need a line break, tap on the “Enter” or “Return” button on your keypad.
- Add the symbol in the next line. …
- Tap on “Enter” or “Return” again and start typing the next paragraph.
Why can’t I edit my bio on Instagram?
If you are logged in on the mobile app and its not letting you edit your profile, it must be a glitch with the app. Try logging out or quitting the app on your phone and then going back in and trying again. If that doesn’t work you can check the app store to see if you need to update the app.
How do you put text in your Instagram bio?
How to change the font on your Instagram bio
- Type in the text you want to use in the left textbox, or paste in your current Instagram bio. …
- Click “Edit Profile.” …
- Select the font for the “Bio” section and paste in your copied text. …
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the screen to update your bio with your new font.
Why can’t I change my Instagram bio for 14 days?
You can’t change the name more than twice in 14 days. You can very well delete it, make it blank and save it. Only your username would be displayed not the name. You can put back your name after the period of 14 days is over.
How many times can you change your bio on Instagram?
On Instagram, you can change your name only twice and if you wish to change it back again, you will have to wait for 14 days. In this prank, if users have changed their name twice they cannot change the name a third time for another 14 days.
What is bio in Instagram?
What is an Instagram Bio? Your Instagram bio is the section on your profile page where you include some information about yourself and/or your business. It can be found underneath your Instagram username. In your bio, you can include a short description, contact information, hashtags, emojis, and a website URL.