How do I Create a custom audience on Facebook 2020?
How to use your Custom Audience
- Open Facebook Ads Manager and click Create Ad.
- Follow the steps to set up your ad. …
- Set the ad to target your selected Custom Audience.
- Refine your targeting options. …
- Set your budget and timing as usual and you’re ready to go.
How do you Create a custom audience?
Let’s go through the steps of creating a Custom Audience.
- In the Audience section, below Custom Audiences, select Create New.
- Choose Custom Audience from the dropdown.
- Select a source. …
- Enter the criteria for your ad set’s Custom Audience. …
- Name your audience.
- Select Create Audience.
- Select Done.
How do I Create a custom audience on Facebook 2019?
To get to the Audiences section, go to the hamburger menu in the upper left corner from your Facebook Ads Manager and select Audiences. To create new Audiences, you use the dropdown menu accessed by clicking on Create Audience. When you click Custom Audience, you see a popup box with all types of options.
How does custom audience work on Facebook?
A Custom Audience is an ad targeting option that lets you find your existing audiences among people who are on Facebook. You can use sources like customer lists, website or app traffic, or engagement on Facebook, to create Custom Audiences of people who already know your business.
How small can a Facebook custom audience be?
The Facebook Custom Audience minimum size is 20 users.
How do I target visitors to my Facebook page?
Bring back website visitors
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click Tools, then choose Audiences.
- Click Create Audience.
- Select Custom Audience.
- Click Website Traffic.
- Give your Custom Audience a name, choose a Website Traffic option and click Create Audience.
How do I edit my custom audience on Facebook?
How do I edit my Custom Audience on Facebook?
- Go to your Audience Insights.
- If you have more than one ad account, from the drop-down at the top of the page, select the one where your audience is saved.
- Click Open.
- Select your Custom Audience you want to edit and click Open.
- Use the filters to edit your audience.
Who can see my custom posts on Facebook?
When you use the Custom audience option to share a post with a list or specific people, the people you share the post with may be able to see each other’s names. You can also use the Friends Except and Specific Friends audience options to include or exclude specific friends from your post. Was this helpful?
How do I make my Facebook audience public?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap in the top right of the post and select Change Audience.
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
- Tap Done at the bottom.
Do custom Audiences automatically update?
Your Custom Audience from your website will update automatically as people who fall within the rules you specified for your audience navigate to the pages on your website that have the Facebook pixel.