How do you add someone as an admin on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Tap More, then select View Group Info.
- Tap Members.
- Tap next to the person you want to make an admin or moderator.
- Tap Make Admin or Make Moderator, then tap OK to confirm.
Why won’t Facebook let me add someone as an admin?
The person you’re trying to add as an admin for your Facebook page must have a Facebook account, whether it is a personal profile or a business account. Facebook pages are their own entities, and people who administer them are not necessarily visible to people who like the page.
How do I make someone an admin on my facebook page 2021?
If you’re an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Click Edit next to the name of the person whose role you want to change and then select a new role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save. You may need to enter your password to confirm.
How do you add an admin to a Facebook page who is not your friend?
On the right column of the page there is a box called “Admins.” In that box there is a link named “See All.” Click on that. From there, you just type in the person’s name (if you’re their friend) or the email that’s connected to their Facebook account (if you’re not their friend).
Can a Facebook page have two admins?
You can have as many admins on a Page as you want. To add an admin, go to “Edit Page” on your Timeline and then click “Admin roles.” Scroll down and select “Add another admin.” Note: To make someone an admin of your Page, the person must have Liked the Page.