To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option.
How do I unhide a tagged post?
To unhide Instagram tagged photos:
Go to Setting. Open the Privacy. Find Tags You should see the pending tagged photos (with their number), open it. Tap on any photo you are going to unhide.
How do you unhide tagged posts on Facebook on Iphone?
Tap the right drop-down arrow next to any entry and select “Show on Timeline” to unhide the post or picture.
How do you unhide a post on Facebook Mobile timeline?
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook on Android/iOS?
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
How do you unreport a post on Facebook?
Can I check the status of something I’ve reported to Facebook or cancel a report?
- Tap on any report to learn more about our policies.
- Cancel a report by tapping on the report you want to cancel and selecting Cancel Report.
- See when we take action on your report and the decision we made.
- Request Review of our decision.
You can view things (like posts, photos and videos) that you’ve hidden on your profile using activity log. Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter, then tap Hidden from profile to review.
Find your hidden posts
Once you’ve opened your Activity Log, tap on the Filters button, and select Categories. Open the Logged Actions and Other Activity option at the bottom of the menu. Then tap to select Hidden from Timeline, and you’ll see all the posts you’ve hidden in reverse chronological order.