How do I stop someone following me on TikTok?
1. You can find their profile by tapping Followers on your profile. 2.
To remove someone from your follower list:
- Tap Profile in the bottom right.
- On your profile, tap Followers.
- Next to the follower you’d like to remove, tap the 3-dot icon.
- Select Remove this follower.
How do I remove a follower on TikTok without blocking?
And yet again, it works without needing to click that block button. To do so, go to your follower list on the TikTok app found on your “Me” page. Then, click the three dots option found on the name of the user following you. After which, tap the “Remove this follower” button.
Can you make someone unfollow you on TikTok?
This wikiHow will show you how to delete fans on TikTok. If someone is following you that you do not want appearing in their feed, you can delete the fan from your following list. If they repeatedly follow you despite your requests for them to stop following you, then you can block that user.
Can you control who follows you on TikTok?
You can prevent others from receiving suggestions to follow you by disabling “allow others to follow me.” By making your account private, you can approve the users who can follow you and view your videos and likes. More on this in the Privacy section below. TikTok is free to use.
How do I unfollow everyone I follow on TikTok?
How to Unfollow on Tiktok (Someone or Everyone At Once)
- If you feel like you are following too many TikTok users, it might be time to say goodbye to some.
- The process is the same for any Android and iPhone user.
- Simply tap the “following button” to unfollow them; it’s the little person with a checkmark on it.
Can you stop someone following you without blocking them?
While blocking someone will cause them to unfollow you, if your Instagram account is set to private, you can also remove followers without using the block feature.